Sunday

Sunday Smiles ♥

Sunday can be a grim cocktail of a hangover from Saturday evening and the impending gloom of Monday morning, however it doesn't have to be this way! While I am unable to offer a better hangover cure than Berocca and a bacon sandwich, I do hope to bring a small smile to your Sunday, making the thought of Monday morning seem a little more bearable.


The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours
Alan Bennett, The History Boys


I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot, I guess not
MGMT


She knows me like I know myself...It's harder to leave with my heart on my sleeve than to stay and just pretend
Ed Sheeran


I would hate for them to think that you have to sound like someone else to get somewhere.
Amy Winehouse


And our hearts beat on like a drum
death will inevitably come
we are all helpless to the song
marching us all to our graves
marching us all to the grave
The Pierces


Oh we should be swimming 
Going on into the night as if we were different 
Zulu Winter


Great things are done when men and mountains meet
William Blake



I hope you have had a good week, thank you for reading my blog!


This week has been interesting! There is this guy called Alex that I really like but I think he just sees me as a friend. 
Then there's this other guy Jack who always replies to my messages and I think he likes me but he lives in another city and I'm not sure how much I like him back. It's a long and complicated story and I'm not sure what to do about it but in the midst of this muddle I have been loving this gorgeous gorgeous song by First Aid kit called Emmylou, I hope you enjoy it too...