Sunday

Sunday Smiles ♥

Sunday can be a grim cocktail of a hangover from Saturday evening and the impending gloom of Monday morning, however it doesn't have to be this way! While I am unable to offer a better hangover cure than Berocca and a bacon sandwich, I do hope to bring a small smile to your Sunday, making the thought of Monday morning seem a little more bearable.


Been there done that, messed around; I'm having fun don't put me down, I'll never let you sweep me off my feet,
La Roux


Some days I feel like I don't deserve you and I wonder why you're all still around
Frank Turner


We're making our own way out
Noah and the Whale


I had a way then losing it all on my own
I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now the strength I need to push me
Ellie Goulding


You can't choose what stays and what fades away, And I'd do anything to make you stay
Florence and the Machine


And I go crazy cause here isn’t where I wanna be
And satisfaction feels like a distant memory
And I can’t help myself, 
All I wanna hear her say is “Are you mine?”
Are you mine? Are you mine? Are you mine?

Arctic Monkeys


I don't go around regretting things that don't happen
Virgil Thompson


Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you had a lovely week and that the week ahead is full of promise and excitement.

This is Wolf Gang the King and all of his Men, I listened to it as I put this post together and I think it's a great song- I hope you feel the same!



xox