Sunday

Sunday Smiles ♥

Sunday can be a grim cocktail of a hangover from Saturday evening and the impending gloom of Monday morning, however it doesn't have to be this way! While I am unable to offer a better hangover cure than Berocca and a bacon sandwich, I do hope to bring a small smile to your Sunday, making the thought of Monday morning seem a little more bearable.


Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love
Albert Einstein


Nothing compares, no worries or cares, regrets and mistakes they're memories made
Adele


Dreams are necessary to life. 
Anais Nin


Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.
Antony Burgess


Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. 
George Edward Woodberry


I hope you enjoyed this post, I went to an Ed Sheeran gig on Friday which was absolutely amazing, it was just him, a guitar and a loop pedal and it was one of the best gigs I have ever been to! He is just so incredibly talented!

This video is by Nina Nesbitt, she was one of the support acts for Ed, she was great and I hope you enjoy her beautiful cover of Stay awake by example!


Thanks for reading 
have a great week
xox