Sunday

Sunday Smiles ♥

Sunday can be a grim cocktail of a hangover from Saturday evening and the impending gloom of Monday morning, however it doesn't have to be this way! While I am unable to offer a better hangover cure than Berocca and a bacon sandwich, I do hope to bring a small smile to your Sunday, making the thought of Monday morning seem a little more bearable.


I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy, 
To be calm when you've found something going on. 
But take your time, think a lot, 
Why, think of everything you've got. 
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not. 
Cat Stevens


It's too much to bare my darling, the weight of the world, I would carry it for you but please don't ask me to because the weight of the world is a burden I can't bare
Young Guns 


Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love
Jane Austen


Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf.
Rabindranath Tagore


I am deliberate and afraid of nothing
Audre Lorde


I hope you are having a lovely Sunday, thank you for reading my blog! 
I visited a friend this week that I am close to but I haven't seen since I moved to Glasgow, I was a bit worried before I left that it might be awkward or difficult since it had been so long since we had seen each other but it was great, it was like there had been no time since we had last met up. It reminded me that when you have friends or family that you are close to it doesn't matter how far apart you live or how long it has been since you have seen each other that closeness never goes away. 
This is the Beatles song, With a Little help from my Friends. 


Have a great week
xox