Sunday

Sunday Smiles ♥

Sunday can be a grim cocktail of a hangover from Saturday evening and the impending gloom of Monday morning, however it doesn't have to be this way! While I am unable to offer a better hangover cure than Berocca and a bacon sandwich, I do hope to bring a small smile to your Sunday, making the thought of Monday morning seem a little more bearable.



Tumblr_lqtuts8qkk1qg1f07o1_500_large


Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau


294892_2358978851086_1148711893_2951890_3712734_n_large


Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
William Shakespeare

Tumblr_lpvxouo0w81qmxexto1_500_large

I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
W.B. Yeats


Tumblr_lh4kckcspv1qacpy3o1_400_large

I have included a video by 'improv everywhere' before but I just love their fun approach and I couldn't resist sharing this video with you. It made me smile for the solid 5 minute length of it and I hope it can do the same for you!


Have a fantastic week
thanks for reading
xox