Sunday

Sunday Smiles


Sunday.

It's not exactly my favourite day of the week, I usually find that I spend it in gloomy anticipation of the return to alarm clocks, rushed breakfasts and matching socks that signals the onset of the working week. My Sunday Smiles posts hope to combat that by bringing some of my favourite bits of internet randomness together and hopefully bring a smile to your Sunday!




“I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.” 
Sex and the City





'Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.'
Dead Poets Society.





'No girl should ever forget that she doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her.'
Marilyn Monroe




'It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage.'
Indiana Jones





If that didn't manage to bring a smile to your sunday, this is an amazing video of a surfer in super slow motion that is stunning and made me want to grab a board and give it a go!







p.s. my socks never match, regardless of the day of the week.